Study Spanish in Spain
The Programme: "La Vuelta a España”
Are you looking to study Spanish and discover Spain at the same time? With our programme ‘La Vuelta a España’ it is now possible!
Sprachcaffe Academias PLUS gives you the opportunity to learn Spanish in all three of its schools which are located in the three most important cities of Madrid, Malaga and Barcelona.
Don’t tie yourself down to just one destination; take advantage of this opportunity to advance your Spanish and get to know the various Spanish cultures at the same time!
You will fall in love with Madrid’s charm; have fun under the sun on the beaches of Malaga’s Costa del Sol and get to know all of the wonderful works of art hidden in Barcelona. There are many amazing activities waiting for you at every destination.
The three cities are at very different points on Spain’s map which allows you to venture out to the surrounding provinces and get to know a different side of Spain, it really is the perfect chance to get to know the whole country while practicing your language skills at the same time.
Don’t miss the opportunity to develop your Spanish and to discover the many treasures Spain has on offer.
- Enrollment on to a language course with just one payment, with Standard courses starting at just 100 euros per week
- You can get to know Spain in just one trip, starting at the destination of your choice
- You can count on assistance in arranging transfers between our schools
- At each destination you have a wide variety of excursions and activities to make the most out of your trip
- Consult the options and accommodation costs at each individual destination
- Minimum age: 18
- Minimum stay of two weeks at each destination.
Go on, take a trip with Academias PLUS from Sprachcaffe and contact us now for more information!