1. Enrolment: You can do it online or by filling in the booking form, scan it and send it to email@example.com. A deposit of 20% of the total amount is due at the time of booking (or 50% of the total amount if a visa is required). In sending the booking form you commit yourself to the services requested and booking conditions. After having received your booking form we will send you a confirmation of enrolment, a level test to complete and an invoice. A welcome pack with additional information and details of your accommodation will be sent following payment.
The remaining balance must be paid in full at least four weeks prior to the commencement of your course, please allow enough time for funds to clear. To avoid additional bank transfer charges we recommend paying in full upon registration.
Short notice bookings, i.e. bookings made within 4 weeks of travel, will need to pay the entire amount immediately after receiving their invoice.
2.- Cancellation You may cancel your enrolment at any time prior to the commencement of your course. The following cancellation fees will apply:
- 28 days or more before course commencement: 10% of total fees, max. 250 € / 200 £ / $ 350 or equivalent.
- Between 15 and 27 days before commencement: 25% of total fees, max. 300 € / 250 £ / $ 500 or equivalent.
- Between 1 and 14 days before commencement: 50% of total fees, max. 600 € / 500 £ / $ 800 or equivalent.
- Thereafter, 90% of the total fee is required, max. 1000 € / 850 £ / $1250
- If you should cancel/withdraw after the commencement of your course, no refund will be made. In cases of disease from relatives or something else expcepcional, school will issue a voucher service with 1 year validity.
A cancellation insurance is available at 2% of the total amount (minimum 50 € / 40 £ / $ 65). The insurance fee must be settled at the time of registration and will only apply if you cancel prior to departure due to health reasons (a written confirmation from the relevant doctor is required as proof).
In the unlikely event the school is not able to create a group course due its not having enough students of the same level at once, then appropriate alternative classes will be offered.
- 20 lessons in group = 12 individual lessons or in a reduced group.
- 30 lessons in group = 18 individual lessons or in a reduced group.
Under the rare circumstances of our being forced to cancel your course, all fees paid for Sprachcaffe Languages PLUS services will be refunded.
3. Visa: In order to provide the letter of acceptance required by the embassy for issuing a visa, 50% of the total amount should be paid together with an additional, non-refundable charge of 80 € / 65 £ / $ 120 or equivalent (in USA and Canada this amount is included in the registration fee); non-refundable shipping fees may apply.
In the case of visa refusal, a full refund minus the additional, non refundable fees can only be made if the student provides the letter of refusal issued by the embassy at least 14 days before departure. After this date we will consider the participation of the student as confirmed and normal cancellation/rebooking charges will apply.
In case the visa has not yet been issued 15 days before departure, we strongly recommend postponing the course. In this case, the first rebooking fee will not be charged (evidence of visa refusal is required).
4. Acceptable forms of payment:
By bank transfer: The relevant account number will be on the invoice. Please send us a copy of the transfer order. All bank charges will be incurred by you.
Credit Card: By requesting a credit card authorization that we will send by email and you should filling in and send it back.
5. Insurance Neither agent, operator, nor the school will be held responsible in any way for any accident, illness, loss of personal effects or change in personal circumstances arising at any time prior to or during the course. We therefore strongly recommend taking out travel insurance.
6. Liability: Parents of minors agree that neither Sprachcaffe Languages PLUS nor the homestay shall be liable for damage or problems caused either negligently or intentionally by their children while participating in trips. Parents and their children who are still minors recognize and accept the laws and the normal code of conduct of the country which they are visiting.
Pasaje Antonio Barceló Madueño 5
Telephone: 0034 952 299 330